- Professional-strength cleaner and disinfectant to power off tough soils fast
- Cleans, degreases, disinfects, remove stains, control mold and mildew, and deodorizes
- Kills bacteria and viruses in 45 seconds
- Ready-to-use cleaner, custom formulated for fast cleanup
- Ideal for use on tools, tires, vinyl, stainless steel, engines, plastic, rubber, walls and ceilings, concrete, sinks, showers and bathtubs, etc.
Spray Nine's professional strength formula has been trusted by homeowners, auto enthusiasts, factories and the military for over 50 years. Our biodegradable, non-solvent based formula works hard to remove all types of dirt, grease, grime and stains.
- Professional-strength cleaner and disinfectant to power off tough soils fast.
- Only one product necessary to effectively clean, degrease, disinfect, remove stains, control mold and mildew, and deodorize.
- Kills bacteria and viruses in 45 seconds.
- Ready-to-use cleaner, custom formulated for fast cleanup.
- Suggested applications include tools, tires, vinyl, stainless steel, engines, plastic, rubber, walls and ceilings, concrete, sinks, showers and bathtubs, etc.
Permatex Spray Nine Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Disinfectant is a professional-strength cleaner/disinfectant to power off tough soils fast. Only one product necessary to effectively clean, degrease, disinfect, remove stains, control mold and mildew, and deodorize. Efficiently disinfects, killing bacteria and viruses in just 45 seconds. Suggested applications include equipment, tools, tires, vinyl and concrete floors, vinyl, stainless steel, painted metal, fiberglass, chrome, engines, plastic, enamel, rubber, walls & ceilings, concrete, sinks, toilet exteriors, showers/bathtubs and more.
Around the Home
- Spray Nine is perfect for household cleaning of all kinds. This not only includes indoor cleaning of bathrooms and kitchens, but also outdoor cleaning on siding and gutters. You can even use it on pools and hot tubs, as well as lawn mowers and yard equipment. This cleaner and degreaser is also great for patio furniture and BBQs.
In the Garage
- Spray Nine cleaner is an indispensable part of every garage. For the regular car enthusiast, this cleaner and degreaser is great for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, and RVs, for cleaning both the interior and exterior of the vehicle, including removing bug splatter from bumpers and cleaning door panels. For the professional driver, this cleaner also works on school and city buses, as well as delivery trucks and heavy equipment.
At the Office
- Spray Nine is an efficient cleaner to keep on the job, ideal for cleaning work benches and desks, as well as common areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, labs, and cafeterias. This cleaner and disinfectant also helps keep office equipment and tools clean and sanitized.
On the Job
- Spray Nine is a heavy duty cleaner and degreaser ideal for the industrial workplace. This cleaner works on machinery and conveyors, as well as on painted and treated metals. It can be used for material handling and shelving, as well as on common areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Formulated to weaken the ability of soils to cling to surfaces, this cleaner lifts and traps soils for easy rinse off. Contains no bleach.
- This heavy-duty non-solvent based degreaser is VOC compliant in all 50 states. Contains no petroleum or chlorinated solvents.
- This disinfectant kills 99.9% of germs in 10 seconds, viruses in 30 seconds, and bacteria in 45 seconds.
The Most Versatile Cleaner in Your Arsenal
- Spray Nine’s heavy-duty cleaning, degreasing, and disinfecting action tackles the toughest grease, grime, stains, and bacteria where others fail. Spray Nine’s 'triple threat' formula delivers professional strength performance and has been trusted by manufacturers, auto technicians and DIY’ers for over 60 years. Spray Nine does this all without the use of bleach or corrosive chemicals.
EPA and NSF approved.
- Kills viruses and bacteria including: Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A (Swine Flu), Influenza A2 Virus, Salmonella Choleraesuis, Escherichia coli (E.coli), Hepatitis B & C Viruses, Norwalk Virus, Staphylococcus aureus – MRSA (HA & CA) and more.
AUTOMOTIVE: Engines, tires and wheels, bug splatter, consoles, dashboards, door panels, vinyl tops, upholstery, trunks, trailers, RV’s, campers and more.
INDUSTRIAL/COMMERCIAL: Machinery, equipment, tools, motors, conveyors, vents, light fixtures, work benches, floors, walls, cafeterias, showers, change rooms, vinyl, rubber, plastic, metal and more! NSF C-1 Rated.
INSTITUTIONAL: Chairs, desks, floors, wall, commodes, urinals, sinks, chrome fixtures, countertops, tables, and more.
AROUND THE HOME: Underneith stoves and refrigerators, countertops, sinks, tubs/showers, toilets, floors, ceramic tile, pools & hot tubs, garbage pails, toys, patio furniture, tools, sporting equipment, BBQ’s, fiberglass, vinyl siding and more.
MANUFACTURING & FOOD PROCESSING FACILITIES: Hoods, vents, refrigerator exteriors, stainless steel, floors, walls and more. NSF C-1 Rated.
When used as directed, Spray Nine provides effective Virucidal* / Bactericidal† / Fungicidal activity against the following organisms
*VIRUSES (Contact time: 30 seconds)
- Influenza A2 Virus-ATCC VR-544
- Rhinovirus Type 37-ATCC VR-1147
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus-ATCC VR-26
- Adenovirus Type 2-ATCC VR-846
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type I-ATCC VR-733
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type II-ATCC VR-734
- Coxsackie B3 Virus-ATCC VR-30
- Norovirus- via Surrogate Virus ATCC VR-782
- Rotavirus-Strain WA
- HIV-1**-Strain HTLV-IIIB
- Hepatitis B Virus**-DHBV16 Strain
- Hepatitis C Virus**-ATCC VR-1422
- Poliovirus Type I-ATCC VR-192
- Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus-
- ATCC #VR-333(H1N1)
VETERINARY/POULTRY RELATED VIRUSES (Contact time: 30 seconds)
- Feline Calicivirus-ATCC VR-782
- Avian Influenza- A Virus (H3N2)-ATCC VR 2072 and A/Washington/897/80X A/Mallard/New York/6750/78 strains
†BACTERIA (Contact time: 45 seconds)
- Salmonella entenca-ATCC 10708
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)-ATCC 35150
- Staphylococcus aureus-ATCC 6538
- Staphylococcus aureus – MRSA-ATCC 33592
- Staphylococcus aureus – CA-MRSA-NARSA NRS123
- Streptococcus pyogenes-ATCC 19615
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa-ATCC15442
- Enterobacter aerogenes-ATCC 15038
- Shigella dysenteriae-ATCC 13313
- Bordetella pertussis-ATCC 12743
- Listeria monocytogenes-ATCC 19117
- Klebsiella pneumoniae-Carbapenem Resistant-
- ATCC BAA-1705
- Escherichia coli-Carbapenem Resistant-CDC 81371
FUNGI (Contact time: 9 minutes)
- Trichophyton interdiditale, formerly Tricophyton metagrophytes-ATCC 9533
- Candida albicans –ATCC 10231